Monday, March 26, 2012
2. Buy ourselves a decent camera for goodness sakes
3. Finish my husbands laptop bag (6 months later...)
4. Do something about these nails.
5. Hit up the movies with the besties (Hunger Games!)
6. Figure out a yoga schedule
7. Try to not eat the bread I'm surrounded with every day of my life!
8. Finish my brother-sister project we started today (which was going to be my project, but made him help me in fear of electrocuting myself)
9. Sew some crap... not literally.
10. Fix my serger when I get it (and my sewing machine <3) back from TX next week!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Saturday, March 17, 2012
I feel like baking has kinda consumed my life lately. When I'm not working at the bakery I'm baking at home or with my baking buddy Miki (who made most of the goodies in the pictures).
If you haven't noticed I've been off the internet lately. I feel like it kinda controls my life sometimes and I took a much needed break. I've been sketching shop ideas, baking (of course), enjoying the lovely spring weather we've been having, thrifting A LOT, and doing a bit of painting. I even got to take a little road trip with my cousin :)
Hope everyone has been having a great St. Patty's Day!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
My beautiful and talented cousin Rachel from Blossoms And Bundles has some amazing wool felted projects that she does. We are lucky enough to have some of her work on Red Rabbit! Check it out if you're interested and if you've never heard of wool felting, you can learn more about it HERE.