Saturday, July 30, 2011

Time Does Fly








I can't believe the summer is already half way over... But it's been great! More then great. I don't want it to end, but then again, I am so excited for the next season. We have a lot of exciting plans for this fall and winter. I am really hoping to start sewing full time and take it more seriously and Chase is going to finally be able to pursue his music full-time. I have no clue where we will be this time next year, but hopefully we will learn a lot and have a great experience doing so.

This month I got to:
Celebrate Chase's Birthday
Take care of my SIL's garden
Have a water balloon fight
House sit
Decorate almost 200 cupcakes
Have a yard sale
Go to coffee a lot more then normal
And hang out with all my dear friends

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment