Monday, October 11, 2010

So Sleepy...

I'm trying to get on a normal sleep schedual after our trip to Austin, TX(which was so amazing by the way!). But even though I've been so tired, today was such a good day! I got to see all of my wonderful work friends. I got to go on a lunch date with my sister and nephew. I just got back from walking to the park with my family and now my mom's making everyone cinnamon toast and tea. I love hot tea late at night! Oh and I'm watching the first season of Little House On The Prairie (hehe) and embroidering a couple onesies. Gotta love it!
When I have kids, I want to start a tradition of having tea at least one night each week. OH! and making a huge batch of cinnamon rolls early Christmas morning. Family traditions are magical. I want to have lots and lots of them!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment