Tuesday, December 28, 2010

21 before 22...

My 21st Birthday was the 22nd of December. It was the most amazing day ever! Even though I had to work, I got off early and then my friends Jennifer and Megan took me to lunch at our local bagel shop and went shopping downtown. Then my friend Kasandra flew home from collage and my brother and sister took me out to dinner. I loved it! Good, good day :)

I got this idea here. It was so cute and such a good idea, I just had to make one for myself. These are all the things I want to do before my next b-day. Some of them are silly and some of them my be unrealistic, but a goal's a goal and I'm going to try my hardest to do every single one.

Here's to another year! Hope everyone has an amazing next year. Make the Most of it :)

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment