Monday, December 6, 2010

Handmade Christmas Presents

Yep...That's mainly what we're doing this year. Handmade. It's so much more fun! and also so much more stressful! I wish I got this started a little earlier this year. I guess I forget that my family has more then doubled these past couple of years. Which is good :)

I promise I will have more stuff up in my Etsy shop sometime very soon after Christmas. I was going to try to make it happen before Christmas, but that's not gonna happen :(

I also promise to not neglect my blog. I will have lots more fun stuff coming up soon, including a new tutorial and hopefully a whole new layout, once I get pictures taken.

I just finished watching the first Wes Anderson movie. That means I have now officially seen ALL of his movies. They are some of my favorites! He does The Life Aquatic, The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Fantastic Mr. Fox a lot more. I highly recommended them.

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment