Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day

Last night it decided to dump a ton of snow on us
 So this morning Chase and I made a "Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Man"
 Our local newspaper even showed up! hahaha. That makes me realize how small our town really is. So silly...
Isn't he just lovely?

The rest of the day my sister and I painted since it got so cold outside.
(Almost) finished project. I'm glad we got out the painting stuff today. I need to do that more.

Me and my brother might be collaborating to make some new items for my shop. I really hope it works out! Here's a sneak peek...

Also wanted to share a super cute card my mum designed. Love 'em! I am so lucky to have such a creative family <3
Over all it was a wonderful day! Snow days are so much fun :) Wouldn't you agree?

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment