Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Off

I'm off tomorrow so I think I'll embroider.
It's been far too long and it sounds really amazing right now.

Today I practiced driving standard so that I can use my husbands car to drive myself to work instead of relying on everyone else to take me. And I didn't kill it this time, not even once! I sold my car on Valentines Day because there were some major things going wrong with it and we've been wanting to sell our cars for a while now to get a car that will travel well. Now Chase and I are thinking about moving to Dallas, TX... So if that happens, I have a feeling we will be doing a LOT of traveling back and forth. I'm excited to move (even if it's for a short time) for the experiance, but I have never, ever been to Dallas. If anyone lives there or has visited there please tell me how it is! I am very nervous moving to a place I've never been :/ I've heard some cool things about it, but I just don't know. And it makes me even more nervous since I've lived in the same place my entire life!
Hopefully I will be seen around here more now that life has calmed down a bit!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment