Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update

As you've probably noticed, I've been a little scarce around here lately... Chase's computer broke and until it gets fixed we are sharing mine so it's very rare that I get to use it. But it's ok because that's how he makes his money and where he works on his music. My old boss was kind enough to give me my old job back! But unfortunately I got the flu the second day of work... So I'm down the rest of the week. My sister, nephew, sister-in-law and dad have all been sickey's too. We're just hoping we all get better before my brother and sister-in-law come to visit! (and crossing our fingers that nobody else will get sick) But I have to tell you even with all this gunk going around, I sure am glad it's been warming up!
I don't know when the next time will be when I feel well enough (or have the chance) to post anything. Hopefully it won't be too long! But either way, if your sick or not, try to have an amazing, unforgettable weekend!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment