Monday, November 21, 2011

Tickets and Rambling

Tonight I bought our plain tickets to go back home! I hate flying. With a burning passion. But I'm excited to see my family and friends and sad to leave my job right when I was getting the hang of it :( I'll be home 2 weeks from tomorrow so I'm going to really try to enjoy my time here that I have left. Even if most of it will be working, especially this week. Goodbye Thanksgiving, hello 50 hour work week. I don't think we're going to be able to do much for Thanksgiving, but everyone who IS having a Thanksgiving.... Have a wonderful week!!

Here's a lil' playlist from some great bands.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. i hate flying too! the lines, the crowds, the cost ugh! but i like your blog :) i found you from the indie christmas blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete