Thursday, November 11, 2010

Burnt Out

I'm in major need of some uplifting... I want my own handmade business so bad, but I'm at that point of just starting and there's so much more I still need to do that it seems the light at the end of the tunnel is so far away. I wish I could just snap my fingers and I'll be where I want to be!
But I guess the accomplishment is actually going through the whole process right? I don't mean to vent. I just need some inspiration or something...ahhh! Oh well, I will try my hardest to make this extra fun and have a positive attitude about it. I'm so happy to have Chase right now, not only is he going through the same sort of thing with his band, but he's so good at supporting my ideas when I start questioning myself.

On the brighter side...Chase made me some logos that are pretty sweet. I just need to make banners and stuff now!


Time for some much needed sleep. Hopefully my mind will be rested and full of new ideas in the morning!
 

Night :)

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment