Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Craft Sale Table

Working on my table today for all these upcoming craft sales
 
My mom had this gargantuan jar and i wanted so bad to use it on my table, but didn't have anything to sell to put in it and I was having a hard time coming up with a way to put my name on my table. So I filled it with red and white balls of yarn and put my logo in it. I love how it turned out :)

This is my favorite part about my table. Probably cause the stuff in it took me more time to make... and I love the case <3
  Red Rabbit tags
I ripped up an old dictionary for a desk I'm refinishing (pics up soon) so i used the extra pages for my signs
I still need to make a few more things and I will definitely be changing the table cloth, but it's slowly coming together.

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment