Saturday, January 1, 2011

12 Monthes in Pictures

January
Went to the Denver Art Museum with our best friends (something I've been wanting to do for ages now).

February
Last month of living at my brother-in laws church... I kinda miss it lol

March
Moved in with our friends and Chase joined TSS

April
Started back up at the bakery and my dad finished my bike.

May
My lovely friends Kasandra and Megan graduated and I learned how to Embroider.

June
My sister and brother-in-law had their wedding celebration, we got a condo up in the mountains, and we had our annual family reunion. I also started this little blog... busy month

July
Chase and David started a new hobby of homemade rockets, we moved in with my parents, and we went swimming just about every day.

August
Lost one of my best friends Bekah Joy King <3, but gained my wonderful nephew Everett :)

September
Welcomed my niece Shyla in to the world :)

October
Opened my very first Etsy Shop and celebrated my grandparents 50th annaversery

November
Officially opened Red Rabbit and did some craft sales.

December

Worked a-LOT, Made Christmas gifts, had my 21st b-day, saw lots of friends on their Christmas breaks and said good bye to Chase while they left on their first official tour. December went by way too fast because there was so much stuff I had to do. Hopefully I will learn to just enjoy it next year.

One of my new years resolutions...take more pictures!!! It was hard to find just 12...how sad is that?

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment