Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back to the real world

Got back from New Zealand and had a blast! Now it's back to bills and jobs... But I am so happy that I had this opportunity to go! Thanks to Chases Grandma :) Here's a few of my favorite pics.






I highly recommend going to Queenstown. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Plus they have lots of places there where they filmed Lord of the Rings, if you are a fan like me :) It was a so much fun! except that I had the flu for a few days so that was kind of a bummer and International flights are not fun, especially if you don't like flying in the first place and its as far as NZ.

Funny story...We flew from LA to Sydney before flying to NZ and at the LAX I ran in to my friend from Colorado. We knew we were going to Australia around the same time, but when I saw her there we found out that we were on the same flight and her seat was right behind us! It was so crazy!
Well It's back to life, which means after I get back to the routine of things I'l be blogging again and hopefully it will be alot more then before I left! I'll get a toutorial up soon and I finally learned to crochet, so I might have more crochet stuff up...? If you know of anything cool and easy to start with let me know, cause I am a very new beginner. Have a wonderful weekend!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment