Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Favorite Listnings

Here's a few of my current favorite musical artists (in no particular order).
I've liked Vampire Weekend for quite sometime now. My sister and friend Kasandra got me in to them and now I'm stuck. I can't think of even one song I don't love of theirs.
Band of Horses is definitely my relaxing band haha! And I love their new CD
Progress In Color is going to be on my list for a long time! They are finally coming out with a full length CD hopefully this year. All their songs are so dang good! Seriously. Check them out!
I wasn't so sure about The Decemberists at first, but they've definitely grown on me <3
I've been in love with As Cities Burn since I heard their very first CD 6 years ago. They are just one of those bands that I can't let go of.

I seriously have hundreds of artists I love listening to, but there's just some of my favorites. I advise you to check out them all! haha

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment