Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is

I think I'm about ready to move... Not that I don't like where I live, I love Colorado and I can't imagine how hard it will be to be away from my mountains, but I've lived in the same place my entire life and I really feel like Chase and I need experience things on our own for a bit. Plus I've never lived even near a big city so Dallas will be interesting and probably a little overwhelming at first. So this summer we're doing some serious money saving. I am so excited to have our own place and actually have all our stuff in one place instead of spread out between like 3 places haha! This will be a good experience for us. I'm just really going to try to enjoy my family and friends this summer. It's going to be a good summer :)
Night!
(P.S. Also, Dallas has a Whole Foods and Urban Outfitters! Eeeek! So unbelievably happy!)

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment