Thursday, June 9, 2011

Denver

This week I got to take a little road trip to Denver!
When we first got there we loaded in for Chase's concert, had some pizza and had a really good show! That night we crashed with Chase's drummers friend and watched some really funny home movies they made in collage. It reminded me of when my sister and I used to make our own silly horror movies. The next day Chase and I went to UO so I could finally spend my gift cards clear from Christmas! We ate lunch and went to a coffee shop that sounded pretty good and it ended up being more then good! It's called Pablo's Coffee. If you ever are in the Denver area I highly recommend it. Some of the best I've tasted. Oh, and they do bike delivery's. How cute is that? Anyway we ended up being there for 3 hours! And then we met up with some friends and went to a great Emery show at the Marquee Theater. There were some metal mands that I wasn't really in to, but I was more then happy to go because Hawkboy played! (Formerly As Cities Burn) It was a ton of fun!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment