Last year I did a post of 21 things to do before I'm 22. I think it really helped me to stay motivated by having goals like these so I will be doing another list this year. But for now here's a recap of how last years list went.
- At least 50 Etsy sales
More embroidery lessons- I took a few more lessons from my Grandma :)
- Travel A LOT -I really didn't get to travel much this year. But I did go to New Zealand, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Redesign my blog- Check. But it's time for a new one soon.
- Start yoga again -I have done a little bit of yoga this year, but not on a regular basis like I would have liked.
- 50 paintings - not even close...
Make more baby stuff for my niece and nephew Cook more- In Texas living off barely anything, I didn't really have a choice but to cook and I actually really enjoyed it!
- Get contacts
- Make Red Rabbit my full-time job
More family time Chick flick day-I had lots and lots of these this year :) See my brother-I'm so happy I got to see my brother this year <3 and hopefully I will see him this year too! Finally edit our wedding pics
- Get a good camera -Nope... this year both Chase and I are in need of one...bad. So this goal might be a little late, but will have to happen.
Make and accomplish more goals
- Have a big card making day -this is the first year I haven't had one of these :(
Post more tutorials
- Make Red Rabbit stickers, tags, and cards
Set more time aside for Chase-Not knowing anyone but Chase in a strange city meant lots of time with Chase.
Inspired by: Hula Seventy and A Beautiful Mess