Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home For The Holidays

Even though it seems like it, I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth. We got home a week ago and I have been so insanely lazy. But this past week has been great. I never realized just how amazing Colorado is until I've been away from it for a while. There's so much more pretty things to look at and so much more outdoorsy stuff to do. Most of all, I've been able to be with my family and friends. Especially my sister (who I can talk about anything to) and my bestest friend Jen (which I will be hanging out with A LOT once finals are done). I've also realized just how much of a blessing mine and Chases parents are. They help us out with so much and have been spoiling us rotten!
 
 It's been really fun getting to see my niece and nephew again. I don't think they recognized me at first, but I think they're getting used to me again.

My sister has been keeping up better with what we've been up to on her blog, but there are a few things...

 Decorated gingerbread cookies. And yes, we had to include a zombie gingerbread man.

I 've finally been able to see snow!!

 My dear Jen and Megan brought me to Red Mango and I got Irish Cream/Pumpkin Spice frozen yogurt topped with apple pie filling.

This box may seem like an ordinary box, but this is the beginings of my future shop! Eeeeek! Now I have to wait 20 years before I can actually use it...

My phone completely crapped out for a while so I haven't taken much pictures, but there will be many, many more from our visit back!

P.S. I also love that I get to see my Hobbes and Poika (I can't leave them out...)

-Brenna

1 comment: