Monday, December 26, 2011

Mug Shots

For Christmas I made mugs for most of my family. I used this tutorial and they turned out to be super easy to make!

My brother Amos':

 My Dad's:
My BIL David's:
 My SIL LaRae's:
My nephew Isaiah's:
 Liz's:
 Chase's Grandparents:
 My Mom (Cindy):
These were a blast to make. I want to get some colored porcelain paint next time. I think color would add a lot. But if you need any kind of present or just a mug for yourself, these were really simple and they were really nice to my wallet :)

-Brenna

3 comments:

  1. Brenna,
    You are AMAZINGLY talented!! These are incredible!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHIS WOULD BE SO COOL TO DO FOR LOTS OF THINGS, LIKE PLATES, (sorry left the caps on) or if you had a porcelain light cover. The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are amazing great chritsmas idea 4 presents :D

    ReplyDelete