Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

It feels like so long since i posted anything last...oh yeah that's probably because it has been! I've been so busy this last month, but hopefully after i get this blog rolling then I'll be motivated to post more often. I've been SO busy trying to get all the sewing projects done for all these baby's that are coming. My sister Liz is due in 10 days...WOW 10 days already! My friend Jessica is due in a little over 2 weeks and my brother wife LaRae is due in a little over a month. This will be fun. I have never really been around baby's much so this will be a new adventure! We had a double baby shower on Saturday for Liz and LaRae. It was so cute! I'll post some pics of it later. Unfortunately that day was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. One of my best friends passed away last week and her funeral was right before the shower. It was really hard to switch hats between the two, but I felt much more at peace after the funeral then I had felt all week.
 I love you Bekah and I will see you again!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment