Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20 Q's

20 Questions

1. Something cute

Love these




2. What's the last home cooking you had?

My sisters wonderful southwest soup and my mama's guacamole


3. What do you miss?

my "sista" Kasandra who's at school in Pennsylvania. But she's coming home in 6 days!


4. What makes you laugh often?

these little kidos


5. What's your favorite word?

I heard that everyone's favorite word is actually their own name haha!

6. What are you trying to quit?
chocolate... But I don't think I'll every be very successful at quitting that :)



7. What's your favorite commercial right now?

I honestly NEVER watch tv.

8. Whose style do you dig?

James at Bleubird vintage. I've never seen her wear something I don't like.


9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...

Found this blog the other day and I can't stop reading it.



10. What's the last craft you made?

My flower clips. I know... I need to craft more often.


11. Something you want.

A locket! I really like this one.


12. Something you've got lately?

Lots and lots of frozen yogurt


13. What are you looking forward to?
Camping this summer



14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.




15. Recent Favorite Movie?
Wristcutters. It sounds super depressing, but It was pretty dang good.


16. Something you're working on right now?
Crocheting another bag like this one my mom made me



17. What is the one place you've always wanted to visit?

Italy! and I wouldn't go there without seeing Croatia too... So beautiful!



18. What gives you goosebumps?

Him  <3


19. Share a new obsession.
Dirty hippies! ...the drink that is



20. What is something most people don't know about you?

I want to be an architect.
-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment