Monday, May 2, 2011

Car Shopping

I sold my car on Valentines Day and Chase is finally able to put his car up for sale. This means we're going to be car shopping starting now. I have a few cars I really would love to have.
It may not seem very special, but this Volvo is like my dream car. Same color and everything!

 I really love the new Tuaregs. They're still somewhat small and would easily hold Chase's music gear, but I know it will be next to imposable to find something like this in my price range :(

 And if I was REALLY rich... Just kidding! Only in my dreams...

Whatever I end up with will need to withstand traveling back and forth to TX. Hopefully we can find one cheaper then we're expecting and use the extra cash to buy us a good camera... *fingers crossed!*

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment