Thursday, May 26, 2011

What to do, what to do...

It feels weird to have days off now... I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know if I like it. It was not a very productive day and I always feel bad when I do that. I guess lazy days are ok every once in a while, right? But it was nice today because I got to hang out with Chase and he'll be leaving in a little over a week so it's extra nice to hang out with him right now.

I was finally able to finish transferring all my recipes to cards for my recipe box that my sister and brother-in-law made for me.
Monday night my lovely friend Kasandra got home for the summer.
 It's really good to have her back.

Yesterday I got a haircut. It turned out shorter then I hoped for, but now that all those dry ends are off hopefully it will actually start growing now!
Have a lovely weekend <3
-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment