Friday, September 16, 2011

FF#1

Yes I gave in... Friday Favorites are great. Here are mine!
1. Kinfolk
they do a whole magazine just about small gatherings, which is one of THE funnest things to do ever!
 check out there online magazine


2. Darlingtonia Moccasins
These particular ones were a collaboration of Darlingtonia and Red Velvet


3. Facebook Video Chat
Sounds silly, but I'm really enjoying this. It's helping a lot with me missing home!


4. These Shirts that are supposed to be coming out soon from Alternative Apparel.

A Fine Frenzy is a little bit of an "Earthy Hippie" lol, but she's been one of my favorite singers for a long time so I've got to show the respect...


5. Mansfield Park
I've read the book, but never saw the movie. I must say I was impressed! I can't believe I've never watched it before! I'm sure every other Jane Austen fan has...


6. Etsy Shop, Blue Clouds
I want one of everything please!


-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment