Thursday, September 8, 2011

Biannual Update

The beginning of this year I started Project 365 and it's been great so far.
I have taken a picture almost every day since Jan 1st! Excluding a few days, due to being sick, forgetful, or just plain lazy... But it's definitely made me get used to taking pictures a lot more often. I used to have them on flickr, but since they decited they want to start charging me (and me being a cheap skate) you can now find the first half HERE and the second half HERE.

Also after I turned 21 I made a list of personal goal for myself called 21 before 22.
I've gotten about half of them done and I've realized just how unrealistic some of them were. I know I won't be getting a lot of these done... But I am still trying. The best thing so far was being able to see my brother.

I love setting goals for myself because it makes me work harder and get more done. Especially if it's more then just me that sees my goals. I highly recommend publicly posting your goals to get stuff done. It sure does help! Just don't get too discouraged if you don't accomplish them ( I need to learn not to do that).

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment