Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

It was a sad day to leave all my family back home. I wanted to take them all with me. I think what makes it harder is that there's now 2 little babies at home now, but hopefully they will remember me when I see them again. There are a lot of promising things about here though, so hopefully we will get jobs soon and get things rolling!
My sister who I will miss a LOT!
 and she posted a nice little goodbye post HERE.

 Saying bye to my 2 girlies!

 My bestest buddy eating the delicious lunch Liz made us before we left.

 Shyla waving goodbye :)

Saying goodbye to the last of the Colorado mountains :(

 We don't have an AC in our van and we happen to be going to one of the hottest parts of the country. Not fun... But we got a bunch of ice water and popcicles to make it more bearable lol.

There is a really bad drought here so we ended up being detoured way out of the way when we were almost to Dallas because a bunch of fires by the highway. This isn't a good picture of the smoke, but it was SO thick!

But all in all we made it here safe and sound. Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed after living in a little town my whole life. It will take a lot of getting used to. I just hope that I will feel comfortable here sooner then later. But I'm glad to be here.

So long Junction... I'm sure I'll be back soon.

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment