Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recently Handmade

Here's just a few things I've made (sorta, kinda) recently...

Name Magnets
 I saw some of these on my SIL's fridge and thought they were so  cute! My sister actually did a tutorial of how to make them HERE. I made them just the same, but used magazine letters instead of stamps.

Kitten Wallet
I made this wallet out of all vintage material.


Throw Pillow
 I tried to make it look like a pie. It would be fun to try one out of a circle pillow too!

Pillow Cases
We desperately needed some new pillow cases, so I made these out of a sheet I found at Goodwill for less then $2!

-Brenna

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pieces. Been thinking about making some pillow cases myself as well. =)
    im following now, and maybe youll visit me someday.



    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete