Friday, October 7, 2011

Want List: Books

Just a few books that sound amazing that I really want to check out.

The Bust DIY guide to life
I found his lovely book in Barns & Nobel when I was bored out of my mind for 2 hours waiting for my husband to pre-sell some ticket for a show he's doing. I read this book almost the whole time and there was still so much I didn't even get to touch. This is definitely on my want list. So many useful tips!

Lullaby
The next book on my Palahniuk list...

Design Sponge At Home
I can read the Design Sponge blog for hours. I can only imagine how great this book is!

Home Made
I've read some great reviews on this cook book. Everything looks so amazing!


Penguin Classics Books
Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Withering Heights, Persuasion, Jane Eyre, Little Women, Dracula, Alice In Wonderland, The Picture of Dorian Gray... So many amazing books!
Even though I can probably get all those books for half the price, they are so adorable it makes me want to spend the extra amount just for the cuteness!

Question... Has anyone heard of any good tea cookbook-type books. Particularly one with some bubble tea recipes? I'm in a huge need of one, but can't find a good one anywhere! HELP!

-Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment