Thursday, August 18, 2011

Favorite Blogs

I read far too many blogs. Almost too much to keep up with, but there are so many great ones out there! Here are a few blogs especially I enjoy reading. Check them out if you like crafts, decor, or pretty things :)

Poppytalk- I love the style of everything in this blog.

A Beautiful Mess- This blog is simply amazing. A little of everything and she even owns her own vintage store!
Cakies- This gal is so creative and has the most adorable family ever!

The Velvet Bird- This girl is like my hero. She tours with her husbands band and... and. she makes her own dresses!

Ruffles And Stuff- She has countless amazing tutorials. I can't help but love them all.

Vanilla & Lace- If you want some really amazing (and healthy) recipes, this blog is what you're looking for. She also started her own dress line, which is so cute!

A Beautiful Journey- This blog is more of a every day life blog, but she has such a great outlook on life (And takes really pretty pictures!).

Also, I have some really great friends with really great blogs!


There you have it. What are some of your favorite blogs?

-Brenna

1 comment:

  1. Aww - thanks for the mention Brenna - I love your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete