Friday, August 12, 2011

Guest Post: Elizabeth from Wishes and Kisses #2

I'm back for my last guest post on The Ol' Sticharoo before Brenna gets back from her trip. I hope she's having a wonderful time while she's away!
I'd like to talk a little about Etsy.com today. It's one of my top most visited sites. I love it so much because a) They have a GIANT variety of very unique things b) There are some very talented people that list things for sale. c) I would rather by homemade any day rather than something from a giant corporation. Today I want to share a few of my favorite prints that are listed on Etsy! 
Just click on the title if you want to see where they are listed.










Branches, A Cherry Blossom and Winter Tree duo of little-blocks and photographs.










All My Little Friends (Pink)










T-Rex Dinosaur print










BEAUTIFUL DAY




The Sweet Life





Heart and Key Print



Don't forget to stop by and say hello! Have a wonderful weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment